Astrological Benefits of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
11 Mukhi Rudraksha has eleven natural lines of its surface. It represents Lord Hanuman, who is the 11th Rudra or version of Lord Shiva.
Lord Hanuman is the lord of adventure, bravery and courage. Hence, wearer of this Rudraksha has an experience of right action, fearlessness and courage.
This Rudraksha also compensates for those who desire to make a good donation for a great cause but failed to do this. It amounts to donation of 100 cows to Brahmins and 100 Ashwamedha Yagnas.
This Rudraksha is also blessed by Lord Indra and hence, wearer is blessed by all luxuries and fortunes of life. He enjoys good luck.
This Rudrakshsa helps in control of the physical senses. Thus it is good for meditation and other Yogic practices. It also helps person escape the fate of Akala Mouth or untimely death like a fatal accident.
Devotees of Lord Shiva can do well with this Rudraksha. Wearer is protected from any evil eye or black magic. This is because ruling deity is Lord Hanuman who destroys all negative energies. The blessings of Lord Hanuman helps one lead a successful life, free of wrong decisions and any humiliating experiences.
This Rudraksha helps person with poor confidence and fear of the unknown. It provides negotiation and oratorical skills which are good qualities for leadership.
In the Rudra Samhita, it is included that after Devas were defeated by Asuras, they fled from Amravathy to reach the hermitage of sage Kashyap for getting shelter. Having felt pity on them, the sage went to Benares (Kashi) and did strong penance to Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva appeared before him, promising help to the Devas. Sage Kashyap got eleven Rudras as his children from Surabhi. These 11 Rudras defeated the demons and offered protection to the Devas.
Powers of the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
· Helps people who wish for stability in work and life.
· It is good for persons who are diffident and fearful.
· Businessmen can gain success by wearing this along with 7 or 8 mukhi rudraksha.
· It is good for women as it bestows long life to their husbands.
· It helps the person at a spiritual, mental and physical level.
· It helps treat diseases like back ache, body pain, liver conditions, chronic alcoholism, diabetes and blood pressure.
Ruling deity: It is Lord Hanuman
Ruling planet: None
Beej Mantra: Om Hreem Hoom Namaha
Use: Can be worn around the neck, strung on a chain or kept in a place of worship.
Same In Category
- Wonder of the Rudraksha 3 Faced Bead for Curing Past Ills and Inferiority Complex
- Why you should wear Ruby?
- Why is Neelam important in jewellery?
- Why Do People Wear Gemstones?
- What you need to know about the two face rudraksha
- What Is the Significance of the Rudraksha?
- What is a rudraksha? What are its benefits?
- WHAT IS A 2 FACED RUDRAKSHA AND IT’S BENEFITS?
- What Are the Powers of 12 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- What Are Astrological Benefits of Cat’s Eye?