The process involved in wearing Emerald
A metal is preferred for wearing an emerald. Most of the astrologers advise the metal Gold for wearing it. But, even Silver and Platinum can be used instead. Emeralds are very beautiful and ornamental in appearance. You will find plenty of jewellery such as pendants, bracelets, and rings that use Emeralds along with metals like silver, gold, and platinum.
Ways to wear an Emerald stone
Hydro Emerald is a lab-made, synthetic emerald which many dealers use to scam their customers.
Two gemstones are quite similar to the Natural Emerald. Green Beryl possesses similar qualities as they originate from one mineral family. At times, a Green Beryl can be used instead of Emerald.
Other precious stones associated to Emerald
If you are looking for a substitute of emerald stone having similar qualities, Peridot and Green Tourmaline will suit the best. Though, the substitutes may not be as effective as you expect an emerald to be. Green Beryl and Green Onyx can also be counted as substitutes of emerald, but aren’t as powerful as a natural emerald.
Which stone can substitute an Emerald the best?
There is always a chance of purchasing a wrong stone when buying from dealers or jewellers. Hence before buying an emerald, make sure it is an emerald.
If you want to buy natural emerald, be careful while selecting as many dealers sell synthetic or treated emerald instead. If you are looking online, make sure that the website will provide you with a Lab Certificate from a reputed lab. To avoid fake dealers, you can ask them to certify your gemstone from any of your preferred lab. Also go through all the policies of your dealer in detail. Make sure that they include a clear refund policy.
Where can you buy natural Emerald?
The quality of a precious gemstone as Emerald will greatly differ according to its colour, cut, and clarity. The clarity has a major role to playthan the colour in order togain the astrological benefits. The cut of the stone has little significance to astrology and is more aesthetic in nature.
The quality of Emerald
The price of an emerald depends on many factors like the quality (which will include colour, clarity and cut), undergone treatments, and weight. The price of a natural untreated emerald in India would range around 500 INR to 3,00,000 INR per carat. A Colombian emerald in India would cost you 4600 INR to 3,00,000 INR per carat. The price may also go higher depending on the quality. The price of a Zambian emerald will be between 2700 INR and 3,00,000 INR and above.
Price of an Emerald
· If you are working as an astrologer, practitioner or healer, you will see your work progress immensely when you start wearing this precious gemstone.
· If you are shy or find it difficult to communicate with others, wearing emerald stone can help you gain your lost confidence.
· Emerald is also believed to act as an antidote against poison.
· If emotional toxicity has already done a lot of harm to you, an emerald can help you get rid of it. It will help you gain control over your negative emotions and also heal your emotional scars.
· It may open doors for opportunities bringing great fortune and fame.
· If you have difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things, wearing an emerald will help you stabilize your cognition.
· Medical astrology also says that wearing this gemstone will help in healing many diseases like respiratory problems, nervous disorders, allergies, and speech difficulties.
· You will also gain an upper hand in conversations with your newfound communication skills. You will feel that you are able to think clearly and express your thoughts in a confident way.
· An emerald can bring out an outburst of artistic talents, creativity, linguistic skills, and ability to think outside the box in you.
· The planet Mercury has a role to play in an individual’s intellectual capacities and natural intelligence. If you wear an emerald, it is believed to bring major progress in your intellectual functioning. It lets you understand life and its meaning better through a balanced and reasonable perspective. It will make you a wiser person.
There are several benefits attached to wearing an Emerald stone. They are listed below:
Benefits of Emerald
There are certain specific characteristics that should be kept in mind in order tolet the desired change occur. The weight of the gemstone should be about 1/12th carat of your bodyweight. Also make sure that the colour of your emerald stone ranges from light to deep green. Buy a chemically untreated emerald with a very high clarity. For any astrological use, an untreated Zambian Emerald is considered to be the best.
How to buy your Emerald?
· People having Libra, Aquarius, Taurus, and Capricorn as zodiac signs can wear emerald stones.
· The western astrology states that Panna is the birthstone for Cancer.
· The Indian astrology recommends emerald stone to people who are Virgo (Kanya rashi) and Gemini (Mithun rashi).
Emerald (Panna) is a very powerful gemstone. It is considered to bring about major positive changes in the lives of the people wearing it. Emerald stone stands for the planet Mercury. A person who has weaker mercury in his/her horoscope is recommended to wear this precious gemstone as it helps in curbing the negative influences caused by it.
Who should wear Emerald?
Emerald, also addressed as Panna, is an exotic bluish-green coloured gemstone which is associated to the planet Mercury. It is known to be the most precious amongst all other gemstones. Finding emerald gems are very rare and can only be located inSkota, Columbia, Brazil, and Zambia. People believe that wearing an emerald gem will enhance the intellectual capacities, finances and health. It helps in giving direction to the lives of people, who are uncertain about life and its demands.
As written in the Vedic literature, you must wear the emerald in your little finger of your dominant or correct hand (i.e. if you are right-handed, you wear it in the right hand, and vice versa). It must be worn before 12 PM on a Wednesday at the time of Shukla Paksh (known as the waxing moon). You will require quite many ingredients like honey, tulsi leaves, Ganga jal, ghee, and cow’s milk (not boiled) to initiate the process, which will be followed by chanting of mantras that will aimto energize the ring.