Ten Face Rudraksha
The ten face Rudraksha has ten natural lines on its surface. It represents Lord Krishna, the 8th Avatar of Lord Vishnu, who is the preserver of the whole world. It helps the wearer to conquer difficulties and protects the wearer by the blessings of Lord Krishna. This Rudraksha embodies Gods of all the ten directions. And the blessings of all these gods will be showred on the wearer. This 10 face rudraksha protects the wearer from the negative effects of all planets and other negative energies.
- It protects a person from any kind of Black Magic or Evil Eye.
- It pacifies all the nine planets and removes all the Vastu faults in the wearer's home.
- With the blessings of Lord Krishna, the wearer enjoys all the joy, happiness and successful relationships in the world.
- It placates the harmful influences and hardships caused by all the nine planets.
- It gives energy of creation and perseverance to the wearer.
- It helps wearer by protecting from all kinds of problems.
- It is helpful to win over the enemies in court cases, litigations and law problems.
- It induces sleep in those people having an unstable mind and restless nights.
- It also helps the wearer take firm and correct decisions.
- It improves any signs of worries, anxiety, psychic attacks and back pain.
- It can also assist in curing sexual problems.
- It cures insomnia, hearing diseases and conceiving problems.
When to wear
The wearer of the ten face Rudraksha should recite the given mantra and rudraksha utpatti mantra for nine times before wearing and removing it. The Rudraksha should be worn only after proper Sidhhi (method of purification & charging with Mantra) to acquire the power of all the ten incarnations of Lord Narayan.
"AUM HREEM NAMAH NAMAH"
"SRI NARAYANAAYE NAMAH"
"SRI VISHNAVAI NAMAH"
We, at Shiv Rattan Kendra, offer the best quality and untainted rudraksha beads at reasonably low prices. Do not wait any longer to place your order on the rudraksha of your need. Bottom of Form