Ganesha Rudraksha has an elevation like that of a trunk as seen on Lord Ganesha’s face. The elephant-headed Lord, who is associated with success, Lord Ganesha helps one overcome obstacles. He is commonly associated with prudence, learning, wisdom, and power. He offers spiritual prosperity and power (Riddhi-Siddhi). At the beginning of any happy or auspicious occasion, Lord Ganesha is usually the first one to be worshipped. This rudraksha almost comes in all the mukhis, but the most common ones are 4, 5 and 6.
- Ganesha Rudraksha offers the wearer protection from every sphere of life and bestows Lord Ganesha’s grace upon him.
- The beads are special owing to the way in which they grow. The bead’s outer surface is where a trunk grows, very unique and rare.
- It is also beneficial for deep meditation.
- Wearing this rudraksha highly increases your chances of success in professional matters.
- It destroys all the negativities, which surround you
- It offers protection from evil desires and jealous from your enemies.
- You get rid of your sin and also achieve a sense of renewed energy and determination.
- It improves your psychological, mental and physical health rapidly.
- The wearer is blessed with Riddhi-Siddhi, abundance and lots of wealth.
When to wear
The Ganpati Rudraksha should be worn on all the auspicious occasions, but you can separately wear it on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Take it off during bed-time and also when you are eating food.
The mantras to chant are “Om Hum Namah,” “Om Ganpataye Namo Namah,” and “Om Ganeshaya Namah”
If you are in search of an authentic piece of Rudraksha, you are at the safe place. Shiv Rattan Kendra brings to you all the various rudrakshas at reasonable prices and of an authentic nature. We believe in serving our customers with only the best and nothing less.