Twelve Face Rudraksha
The twelve face Rudraksha is ruled by the Sun God, the giver of life. Thus, the wearer is blessed with good health, wealth, radiance, and strength. It is also called Dwadash-Aditya. The wearer can turn from a lazy fellow into active and radiant person because of the blessings of the powerful planet sun. The wearer can free himself from the fear of fire and diseases. The ruling planet for 12 mukhi Rudraksha is sun.
- Twelve faces represent the twelve virtues of Lord Sun. These are – “Light of universal friendship, Light of compelling radiance, Dispelling of darkness or ignorance, Shining Principle, All Pervading Light, Light of Mystic Fire, Golden coloured one healing gold, Light obvious and subtle as at dawn and dusk, Light of the sage, Light of enlightenment, Light that removes afflictions and Brilliance the light of intelligence.”
- It takes away sins of killing animals.
- Dismisses any fear caused by armed men and wild animals.
- The wearer will no longer fear fire and diseases.
- It brings wealth and happiness.
- The wearer gets rids of any mental and physical pain.
- The wearer gains leadership quality and ability to control people.
- It blesses the wearer with inner peace.
- It cures mental disorder, skin disorders, eye disease, leprosy, heart weakness, indigestion, bone diseases, diabetes, blood pressure, intestinal and nose problems.
- It is used for seventh chakra and curing stomach disorders.
- It cures bowel problems and weakness.
When to wear
The Rudraksha should be worn only after proper Sidhhi (method of purification & charging with Mantra). It can be worn on any day preferably Sunday and Monday.
"Om Kraum Sraum Raum Namaha"
At Shiv Rattan Kendra, we have a display of pure and real rudraksha beads that you can choose from. We offer rudrakshas at reasonable prices. Hurry up and place your order before we are out of stalk!