Seven Face Rudraksha
The 7 face rudraksha is said to be the most auspicious one of all the other counterparts. The god associated to it is Goddess Mahalaxmi, who represents purity and wealth. While sitting firmly on the lotus flower, the Goddess bestows lots of money and wealth to her devotees. She is guarded by elephants on all her sides that shower the Goddess with water, symbolizing the bygone moments to live happily in the present.
The Goddess bestows strength as well as satisfaction to the person, to be able to rise above the everyday hassles of life. The planet associated with 7 face rudraksha is Venus, which tells us much about our pleasures, tastes and artistic inclinations. Venus is supposed to give love and money, and hence, the wearer of this rudraksha is bestowed with money and love. He progresses in life, gaining name and fame.
- The 7 face rudraksha gives happiness, satisfaction, contentment and prosperity to its wearer.
- It rules out all the bad luck, miseries and worries of life
- It pacifies negative impacts and influences of planet Venus
- It provides the wearer harmony, peace of mind and happiness in relationships.
- It is very beneficial for servicemen, the public administrators and businessmen in attaining greater success, prosperity and also satisfaction in their respective fields.
- It makes the wearer positive about everything and also frees from every kind of suffering.
- It brings along many new opportunities relating to love, luck and finance.
When to wear
Wear it every Monday and Tuesday before sunrise and remove before going to bed.
“Om Hum Namah, Om Mahalaxmi Namah”
Shiv Rattan Kendra offers you nothing but the best quality rudraksha at the minimal rates. All you need to do is choose the rudraksha you want and we will deliver it to your doorstep.